We already know how important it is to have Real Estate SEO for websites. But is it necessary? Absolutely. In today’s competitive market, consumers verify and make their decisions based on information they find on the internet. Let me give you an example.
When you buy something, do you google it and make sure the product has good reviews, works flawlessly and has a good warranty? The same thing goes for your clients. Buyers and Sellers want to find out more about you before they hire you. There’s more.
Most consumers like to compare products before they make their final decision. Lets say a prospective client types in the words “your city/neighborhood” and “real estate”. Are you on the top 5 of that search? It would be great, right? Even though your one of the best agents in that city, client perception may differ after viewing Google search results. This may not be true in every case, but perception is a very powerful tool.
SEO for your Website
First, I would highly recommend using a WordPress website. User comfort, accessibility to plugins and capabilities make the best option for websites. WordPress has become the website standard in most industries. Why would you use anything else, right?
Use Yoast SEO for WordPress websites!
- 76% marketers use Social Media to support and boost SEO
- A report by Marketing Land states that videos make for 62% of all Google searches universally
- According to Quicksprout.com, videos get 50 times better organic page ranks in Google as against plain, static text results
- Video searches garner 41% higher click-through rate as compared to plain, static text content, according to Relesoo.com
- Neilpatel.com states that the total number of searches on mobile devices has seen a 43% increase year-over-year
- 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop. (Source: Convinceandconvert.com)
- 70% of mobile searches lead to online action within an hour. (Source: Socialmediatoday.com)
- Over 1.2 billion people access the web from their mobile devices. (Source: Mobify.com)
- Global mobile traffic now accounts for 15% of all Internet traffic. (Source: Newtarget.com)
- 95% smartphone users have searched for local info. (Source: Adwords.blogspot.com )
- According to Tech Crunch, mobile apps account for 52% of all time spent on online digital media
- An article in searchenginejournal.com states that 85% of people prefer native mobile apps to websites
If you have any questions regarding WordPress websites and SEO, please email at email@example.com or give us a call at 800.215.0215.