Many Real Estate Agents sabotage themselves by failing to invest in their brand. What does this mean?
First, let’s identify branding.
“A brand is the identity that your company, product, or service has over time. It incorporates both the visual and communicated aspects as defined by the enterprise, as well as the perceived identity from others outside the company. The visual aspects include logos, graphics, colors, sounds, and video. The communicated aspects include emotion, culture, personality, experience, and conscience of the corporation and the people within it.” – Douglas Karr
So why invest?
- Great brands make it easier for your clients to trust and use your services.
- Well established brands help your team members/buyer agents sell their services.
- Brand Equity is one of the most important asset for your business. It helps create recognition, awareness and client loyalty.
Here are some key statistics on the influence of brand on consumer purchase decisions:
- Advocacy – 38% of people recommend a brand they like or follow on social media.
- Brand – 21% of consumers say they pruchased a new product because it was from a brand they like.
- Conversions – 38% of moms are more likely to buy products from brands that other women Like on Facebook.
- Email Marketing – 64% of respondents will open an email if they trust the brand.
- Search – 16% increase in brand recall when a recognized brand appeared in search results.
- Social Media – 77% of brand conversations on social media are people looking for advice, information, or help.
- Word of Mouth – brands that inspire higher emotional intensity receive 3 times the word-of-mouth marketing.